Animals and Your Health


"Scientists say having a furry friend can help lower blood pressure, fight obesity and boost your mood.By Sarah Beldo
Studies show pets are good for your health
When times are tough, many Americans turn to their faithful pets for comfort and inspiration.
Now, a group of veterinary scientists and other experts is set to explore how these human-animal relationships can benefit society as a whole." - guidepost.com



I cant think of a time that I have not had a pet in my life. But I can honestly say that my pets bring me eminence joy every time I see them . Who can argue that hearing the soft purring of a kitten isn't the most wonder full comforting sound out their other than a baby's laugh of course that's at the top of the list.You can read the rest of the article at the link above. Tell me what you think! How do you pets impact your life?




0 comments:

Post a Comment